As specialists in luxury interior fragrances and professional scent delivery systems we do what we are good at:
- We create pleasantand distinct atmospheres for cool brands and unique locations with one-of-a-kind fragrance compositions that create impact!
We give our clients the tools to add character and bring life to their environments by engaging the sense of smell, thereby enhancing their customers’ experience while stimulating perception and brand recognition.
There is tremendous growth opportunity and a commitment by the company to put resources behind the brand to achieve the desired growth. The Business Developer will lead the growth of local sales towards dedicated brands in the fashion- and hospitality segment and be an integral member of duplicating success circumferentially.
Our company culture can be described as non-hierarchical, open, meaningful, flexible, involved and inclusive and in general a great place to work, where the following behaviors, traits and skills are being valued:
- responsibility, good communication, strong performance, self-motivation, curiosity, courage, authenticity, passion, entrepreneurship, honesty, selflessness, optimism, sustainability, creativity, practicality.
The candidate will be an experienced executive sales professional with the expertise to develop new business and grow the company’s portfolio of strategic accounts of both boutique and large clients (and partners) in the retail- and hospitality segment.
The candidate will work in an entrepreneurial setting where individual contribution makes a difference, logically supported by a dynamic and team-based environment.
The candidate will use a strategic, creative and consultative selling approach to implement the full sales process of lead generation, prospecting, relationship development and proposal presentation to sell Delùsh’s products and services to targeted strategic customers.
The candidate will also effectively manage relationships with current clients and systematically evaluate the effectiveness of our services in connection with their overall sensory communications needs.
We are looking for a commercial go-getter with a boots-on-the-ground mentality and the right feel for ambiance.
Next to this you have an entrepreneurial attitude, you’re articulate and a natural storyteller, you’re optimistic, you appreciate our work (of art) and have a sincere motivation to create added value with our services.
Let us know if you believe you fit in to all of the above, then perhaps you’ll take the crown!
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Deliver local growth objectives through direct sales and by coordination with Delùsh executives and according to the overall business strategy.
- Provide vision and strategy for short and long term growth and success of the business by leveraging best practices.
- Identify and seize new business opportunities and establish optimum sales strategies and methods to maximize (direct) sales revenues.
- Identify and seize new business opportunities through distribution partners and establish rapport and professional relations to ensure both sales and account requirements are met and exceeded.
- Ensure appropriate systems and processes are followed according to defined KPI’s and ensure necessary actions are implemented to meet/exceed planned sales results.
- Coordinate, perform and evaluate the implementation and rollout of important accounts directly.
- Communicate clearly and frequently across all levels verbally and in written to ensure understanding of alignment and objectives.
- Account development strategy, planning and management.
- Prospecting and sales pipeline development/management.
- Facilitate integrated communication between sales, marketing and operations.
- Market insights and competitive analysis.
- Pricing, forecasting, and budget management.
- Management reporting and analysis.
Essential job requirements
- Optimistic, energetic and an amicable personality with whom it is fun to be with!
- Excellent communication skills (eloquent and constructive) and a natural skill for affective storytelling.
- Natural habit to motivate, enthuse, inspire and to create impact with intrinsic reason and good sense, not politics.
- Authenticity and excellent interpersonal skills and a representative appearance with a natural flair (gun factor).
- Natural leadership with a pragmatic/astute approach and a strong ability to close deals.
- A superb eye for detail and a natural ability to define interiors, concepts and ambiences in an explicit matter.
- The right attraction and feel for design, experience and creativity and relevant interest in olfactive creativity.
- Appreciation for our work (of art) and the business we’re in.
- Ambition to become the next expert in our field with a sincere motivation to create added value with our services.
He/she must be the clients gateway to the best artistic fragrances.
- Profound understanding of the relevant markets.
- A proactive, persistent and hands-on mentality with the urge to succeed in a service oriented sales environment
while demonstrating superior personal integrity and professional ethics.
- An entrepreneurial attitude with strong cold acquisition skills who enjoys working independently and an enormous
drive to co-build business (by oneself).
- Boots on the ground attitude and willingness to perform operational tasks by oneself.
- 5+ years of experience as a sales representative, preferably with a network in lifestyle oriented sectors.
- Excellent skill in Excel and PowerPoint and proficiency in Word and Outlook.
- Excellent native speaker and excellent in English.
- Organizational skills and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Being able to set the right professional context and level equally.
- Work in a non-hierarchical, open, meaningful and involved matter and co-create a great place to work!